Friday, August 7, 2009

Ken

I feel like I'm dying. I don't know what I want, what I'm searching for, what is this, what everything means.

Options are not really options, there is no solution.

Maybe I don't make the right choices, maybe I don't take on the right paths, maybe I don't make the best of decisions.

I strive for perfection, every little bit of it. I imagine it, I picture it, I want it, but perfection itself may be imperfect. I might not know, maybe that is not what I want. Maybe this is not what I want.

I can't come to my senses to accept the fact that I love hiding things that perceive my pursuit of perfection. I feel like a hypocrite, I hate myself.

We all want to be happy, but we never are. People are easily satisfied, and easily content, but never happy. What is happy?

We make sacrifices, some weighing more than others, some less. But really, are they all worth it? How do you deem one as a worthy sacrifice to be made? Is it because they will love you more? Is it because they will cherish you more? Is it because they will look at you differently?

I rationalize the world too much, which is why I can never be like a normal and ordinary human being. I believe I know the world at heart, and that I can judge people based on first impressions solely. Am I right? I don't know, but I know I am not wrong either.

Rationalization makes me believe that there is a better world out there, not like now. Where better people live in, where two people meet and fall in love, where they live and eclipse the rest of humanity, where there is a feeling that speaks for itself, where intricacy is on the other side of the wall, where love is not bounded by the obligations that we do everyday as human beings, where love can be just love between these two people, nothing more, nothing less.

I like the saying "You need two to tango". Because that really says it all doesn't it?

No comments: