Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ken

Sometimes I think I'm in over my head in everything I do. Life has never been a kind teacher to me, but yeah, it has been a good one. Nurturing me to be the person that I am today, and realizing things that the ordinary person might not see with their eyes wide open.

I believe I have a much more intricate, but unique mindset as compared to everyone else around me. I think I have that perspective that makes everything the difference in life. It is not obtained as per birth, but only learnt through life-changing experiences.

A lot of people may not realize the things I already have, but yeah, I guess that's life. No flower is ever the same, some bloom faster than the others, and some slower. I dare say I'm a quick bloomer, coz' I have embraced life, and much more.

People need to realize things and see things from a perspective where they'll ultimately put themselves at, at the end of the day. I guess not everyone is like me, and I am not like everyone else. I am different. I am me. I believe life is about the important people that plays a role in my life. The others, I don't think I could be bothered.

I think I'm a little selfish and absurd into thinking that way, but trust me, at the end of the day when you look back at everything, you'll realize that you've wasted much more of your time spent on pleasing and entertaining people you didn't have to, than live life and make that someone important in your life happy.

Yeah, I speak as though I'm 70. But hey, call me an imbecile and I'll call you the devil.

I guess I only try to make the people I care about happy, and I don't think that has ever put me on the wrong foot even once. Sometimes all it takes is perfecting the simplicities of life, the simplicities of everything, every second, every moment in what you do or who are you directing it to; to make that one person flash a smile across his/her face. And sometimes, that makes all the difference in life.

It's getting late, I need rest. Nights people, if there's anyone reading that is. Oh well, every second, every moment, every little thing, is different from the other. A difference in each of it, makes a difference in the next, and the difference in the next, would take its place in altering your entire life and the people you care about. One moment, is all it takes to make or break something, to flood thoughts into one's head, to instill happiness or sadness into someone; uggh, you get the picture. Toodles.

No comments: